- Bell Times
- CESD Transportation
- Inclement Weather
- Learning From Home
- News Archive
- Photo Gallery
- RVS O2 Movie
- Safe and Secure
- School Calendar
- School Council
- School Entrances
- School Fee Schedule
- School Information
- Supply Lists
- VTRA Fair Notice Brochure
- Trustees at work for students
Our Pre-Kindergarten program provides a language rich learning environment for children (ages 3 and 4) who have been identified as having needs or who are English as a Second Language (ESL) learners. Here are some quick facts for parents:
* Pre-Kindergarten offers half-day programming three days each week (Tuesday-Thursday) throughout the school year.
* The program is free for eligible children.
* Full-time staff include a certified teacher and educational assistants.
* Additional support is provided by speech & language pathologists as well as occupational therapists, physical therapists and psychologists (on an as needed basis).
* Parents are encouraged to view our online Pre-Kindergarten Brochure for additional information, including admission criteria.
To inquire about applying or to request additional information, please contact Mrs. Braybrook at the school at 403-638-3939 or email@example.com.
Click here for the 2019-2020 Pre-Kindergarten calendar.