Our Pre-Kindergarten program provides a rich learning environment for children who have been identified as having identified needs or who are English as a Second Language (ESL) learners. Here are some quick facts for parents:
* Pre-Kindergarten offers half-day programming three days each week (Tuesday-Thursday) throughout the school year.
* The program is free for eligible children.
* Full-time staff includes a certified teacher and educational assistants.
* Additional support is provided by speech & language pathologists as well as occupational & physical therapists.
* Parents are encouraged to view our online Pre-Kindergarten Brochure for additional information, including admission criteria.
Parents can also request application forms and additional information by contacting:
River Valley School -- 403-638-3939
Chinook's Edge School Division -- 403-227-7070
Click here for the 2019-2020 Pre-Kindergarten calendar.